Accompanying Guest: £750
Tax Seminar: £250
Caribbean Spirit Cruise Adult: £145
Caribbean Spirit Cruise Child: £85
Little Havana Food Tour Adult: £90
Little Havana Food Tour Child: £70
Conference Charges and Cancellation Policy
The DFK International Conference is sold to delegates as a package and it will not be possible to offer refunds to delegates that opt out of the core elements, which include the welcome reception and dinner; all business sessions; and the social activities and meals. Some activities are optional and are at an additional cost – this is clearly indicated where applicable.
Other than in exceptional circumstances, refunds to delegates who need to cancel will only be provided to the extent to which DFK is able to recover costs from suppliers.
Any cancellations must be notified in writing to [email protected] no later than 9th June 2023 to avoid any cancellation charges. After this date, charges will apply. Members are permitted to allocate their place to another delegate from their firm to avoid cancellation charges.
All travel and hotel costs are the responsibility of delegates and guests. DFK take no liability for these costs.
Minimum numbers are applicable to some activities and if we do not reach that minimum number, we reserve the right to cancel the activity before we go on-site. In this instance, you will be pre-notified.
- Delegates agree to comply with any requirements communicated by DFK or Event venue employees, contractors or agents, including instructions relating to health and safety, fire safety or consumption of food and drinks.
- Delegates must inform DFK of any specific access or other requirements (e.g. dietary requirements) as soon as reasonably practicable, but in any case before the date of the Event.
- Delegates agree to conduct themselves appropriately in their attendance at the Event. DFK reserves the right to exclude or remove from the Event any person for disruptive, inappropriate, or abusive behaviour, at its absolute sole discretion.
- Delegates shall indemnify DFK in full for any direct or indirect loss or damage it incurs as a result of the delegate’s acts or omissions, including any losses arising from damage to the venue, DFK or third-party property or failure to comply with any requirements specified by DFK.
- DFK will take all reasonable steps to ensure the safety of delegates, but will not be liable in contract, tort or otherwise for any indirect or consequential losses, including but not limited to loss of profit, loss of use, costs or expenses, or other claims whether caused by DFK, its employees, contractors or agents arising from delegates taking part in an Event.